Even though it’s 2 months away 🙂 most of us are excited about Christmas. You all know, it can be very hectic and needs to be planned well. So I thought a Christmas Planner can help you! And it’s FREE for all of you to download!
It’s A4 size so it’s easy to get it printed and keep in a folder. It can also be folded and kept in a planner pocket. It features:
- Table Plan to plan out the seats & the food for the big night. Which you can paint or decorate!
- Meal Plan with 6 lines to write “Starters, Side Dishes, Main Dishes, Desserts, Drinks and Decoration.
- Guest List
- To-do List
- A last minute Check-List
- Gift List to note what you want to buy for your loved ones.
- A Card List to keep track of the Christmas Cards you need to send.
- Also a page full of gift tags, Table Name Cards that you can fold and put on the table.
Click the image and download your free Christmas Planner. I hope you enjoy it! and I wish you a Merry Christmas with your family and friends.