Day Planner with Blog Plan is for those who likes to plan each day but needs to keep a clean schedule for their blogs. For each day, it features:
- A To-do List,
- Lines to write down your appointments.
- Diary with 2 questions to summarise your day.
It has 2 pages for each week for your blog planning. Those pages have;
- 7 space for posts with date, scheduled date, post name, tick boxes for each step of preparing a post (photos, video, tags, text and more), tick boxes to make sure you share your post in social media and success rate.
- To-do list for the blog
- A space to brainstorm new ideas for your blog.
- Lines to write down new post ideas.
- A weekly goals section
- Lines to break down your weekly goals into small tasks to keep you focused on your goals.
- “In an ideal week” section to remind you to have a good time.
- Space to write down a book you want to read that week.
- Space to take lots of “me” time which we all need but never manage to make time for.
- 2 pages full monthly view for every month.
Not just that. In every planner 30 pages to write down your goals, routines and notes.
- First page personalised with your name
- 2016 yearly view and space for “Special Days”, “Planned Vacations”, “National Holidays”.
- 2 pages for your goals as in commitments and specialised goals such as Lifestyle Goals, Financial Goals etc.
- 2 pages to note down the books you want to read.
- A page to write down 50 movies and series you want to watch.
- A list to fill with the cities you want to see this year.
- Things you want to learn.
- Things you want to buy as in big purchases.
- A full page to write down your morning routine.
- Also your night time routine.
- Lots of pages for note-taking.
- A page to start planning what you’ll write to your 2017 planner, brainstorming what you want to achieve.
- A declutter guide and checklist for the year.
- A cleaning guide to create your own cleaning routine for your place.
- 2017 yearly view and space for “Special Days”, “Planned Vacations”, “National Holidays”.
It’s a 12 months planner and you can start from any month of the year . Thick, sturdy coil. Laminated 8 cover choices. Two planner designs to choose from; one plain, one fancy.